Salt Spray Chamber
KDSI Salt Spray Test Chambers allows selective and reproducible accelerated corrosion testing in compliance with relevant national and international standards such as DIN, ISO, ASTM, DEF, MIL-STD, etc., as well as customizable sizes available Are. This chamber is also called corrosion resistance test chamber, cyclic corrosion test chamber and salt spray chamber.
- Seamless curved design for maximum service life.
- Viewing through acrylic cover optimizes the test overview.
- Special Glass Nozzle does not ensure any crystal jam in 4000 hours.
- Dual protection at temperature.
- Double wall anti-corrosion FRP construction.
- Digital PID controller for easy operation
- Direct steam heating w / high and equal rate low extra time.
- Automatic restart after lightning blockage
- Automotive industry
- Electronics industry
- Aviation and space industries
- Material and substancesSpecifications:
Model: KDSI/SSC-108 KDSI/SSC-270 KDSI/SSC-480 KDSI/SSC-980 Capacity 108 Liters 270 Liters 480 Liters 980 Liters Brine tank capacity 15 Liters 25 Liters 40 Liters 50 Liters Test Types NSS + CASS Test Temperature Range 35°C to 55°C Temperature Fluctuations ≤ ± 0.5°C Temperature Uniformity ≤ ± 2°C Temperature Precision ± 1°C Test Chamber Temperature Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS) 35°C ±1°C
Corrosion-resistant Testing Method(CASS) 50°C ±1°C
Saturated air Barrel Temperature Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS) 47°C ±1°C
Corrosion-resistant Testing Method(CASS) 63°C ±1°C
Brine Temperature 35°C ±1°C, 50°C ±1°C Spray Quantity 1.0 to 2.0 ml / 80cm2/hr. Air pressure 1.00 ± 0.01kgf/cm2 pH Control Range Salt Spray Method (NSS ACSS) 6.5 to 7.2
Corrosion-resistant Testing Method (CASS) 3.0 to 3.2
Nozzle Glass Nozzle (Made in Germany) Timer 0 to 9999 (H. M. S.) Construction Double walled corrosion resistant FRP Internal Chamber Corrosion Resistant FRP Insulation High density ceramic wool Lid Cover Acrylic Sheet / PVC w/ Pneumatic Operation Display LCD Display w/ Backlit Control Panel Original PID controller OR
LCD Touch Screen Interface, PLC Based Control Panel
Atomizer Glass /Acrylic (non-reactive to salt solution) Air Regulator Precise regulator w/ gauge ranging from 0 – 30 psi Drainage Solution and water drain out tap Caster Wheel Revolving Type (Optional) Power Supply 220/240 Volts AC, 50/60hz