Dynamic Deposit Monitor is a self-contained portable system for online monitoring of deposition/scaling characteristics of Cooling Water under Heat Transfer condition. . Fouling/deposit formation tendency is determined by visual determination and heat transfer computation.
- Electrical supply: 230 Volt AC, 50 HZ, single phase.
- Flow of water: 3-20 LPM
- Temperature indicator: Input Temp, Output Temp and skin Temp. of the heater in 0C
- Sample tubes (3 no. each) – material as mentioned above
- Outside jacket tube – Acrylic
- Metal temperature sensor – 20-100 o C; accuracy 1 o C
- Inlet and outlet water temperature sensor and digital indicator – 10-70 o C; accuracy – 1 o C
- Water flow sensor digital indicator – 200 to 1000 litres accuracy 5%
- Water flow indicator – Rotameter or digital indicator
- Heater – 1000 to 1500 watts 220 ±10 V AC
- Heat input controller – Selector switch.
- Power input – 220±10 V AC
- Heater protection relay – 50 to 100 o C operating valve
- Heater and water flow relay – Automatic on/off switch for heater with water flow stopper.
- Display – Digital
- Water flow regulator – valve
- Complete with all fittings and fixtures for attachment of equipment