Bio Safety Cabinet Class-2
BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET Class II re-circulates 70% of air through HEPA filter 30% Exhaust.
- Reduced cost.
- Slow voice.
- User friendly Ergonomic design
- Controlled environmental bias free product protection.
- The work area is surrounded by negative security, double wall planners for safety.
- Aerodynamic designed airflow grills protect the block by blockage.
- Mute vibration
- Free blower ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Sound level no more than 65 dbA.
- The unit is suitable for class 100 position.
- 70% of the air is circulated again through the HEPA filter.
- The contaminated air is pulled by the blower through the plenum of the cabinet.
- 30% air exhausted from the work area.
- Filtered Exhaust – Protects the ambient environment, and avoids particles produced in the air.
- The exit of the safety cabinet is linked to the virus burnout unit to protect the product and personnel.
- The air is pulled through the pre-filter and it is made to pass through the high effective HEPA (High Efficiency Special Air) filter.
- The efficiency of the HEPA filter is more than 99.97% below 0.3 microns.
- Original material of thick board wood front back top and outer surfaces are covered with Formica. Or cold rolled steel duly powder coated or stainless steel (SS-304) (as ordered).
- The working table is made of stainless steel sheets (SS-304 grade).
- Window with predefined locking device opens up to 20 cm mm 5 mm height of working.
- U.V. Built-in insecticide light
- Work area sterilization facility before and after use. Cock – For gas, air or vacuum, (only 1 no.) Is provided.
- The work area is illuminated by the fluorescent light in the unit.
- The blower and motor assembly is statistically and dynamically balanced from 1/5 H.P. Capacity works with a minimum noise level.
- The work table provides the working condition of comfortable “SIT down” for the operator.
- Single phase 220/230 volt AC. Full supply with cord and plugs to work on the supply.
- Clinical laboratory processes
- Pharmaceutical industry
- General health care sectors
- R&D and industrial sectors
- Bacteria & virus handling
|Working Table Size||2′ x 2′||3′ x 2′||4′ x 2′||6′ x 2′|
|Working Size||2′ x 2′ x 2′||3′ x 2′ x 2′||4′ x 2′ x 2′||6′ x 2′ x 2′|
|HEPA Filter Size||2′ x 2′ x 6″||3′ x 2′ x 6″||4′ x 2′ x 6″||3′ x 2′ x 6″|
|No. of Motor/Blower||1||1||1||1|
|Illumination||1 x 40 w||1 x 40 w||2 x 40 w||2 x 40 w|
|Cabinet Materiel||Wood or Cold Rolled Steel Powder Coated or Stainless Steel (SS-304)|
|Work Table||Stainless Steel (SS-304 grade)|
|View Window||In work chamber to monitor the samples|
|Main Filter||HEPA Filter (99.97% efficient at 0.3 micron particles)|
|Pre-Filter||High efficiency pre-filter (Washable)|
|Sterilization||By U. V. Germicidal Tube in work area.|
|Manometer||Static pressure analogue type.|
|Sliding Sash||Counter balanced door for effortless operation.|
|Noise Level||Less than 65 db.|
|Standard Accessory||Gas/Air cock and Multipoint 15/5 Amp. electric socket.|
|Electric Supply||AC 230V, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF BIOSAFETY CABINET
|Static Pressure Manometer||Can be provided at an additional cost per running fee will be increased|
|Exhaust Ducting||Cost per running fee will be increased|
|HEPA Filtration at exhaust||Can be done at an additional cost|
|Virus burn out at Exhaust||Can be done at an additional cost|
|Magnehelic pressure differential gauge||To track the filter pressure in return for a constant pressure manometer (can be provided at an additional cost)|
|Interlocking of U.V. germicidal tube & fluorescent light||Auto switch off / on mode for motor blower when door is closed / open|
|Hour meter totalizer for U.V. light||Can be done at an additional cost|
|Glove Ports and Gauntlets||Can be done on an extra cost|
|Fumigation Tray – for effective disinfection/ decontamination||Can be done at an additional cost|
|Electronic filter choke alarm (Differential pressure monitor).||Can be done at an additional cost|
|Microprocessor LCD controller||With auto switch off mode for motor blower when the door is closed.|
|Digital buzzer timer||An audio alarm appears when the sterilizing time of the chamber is completed|